the Belonging collective
Being with God, together in a community of belonging.
Are you intent on cultivating a more integrated spirituality of life & work rhythms?
If you are a spiritual director, life coach, clergy or pastor, Christian counselor, or laity this Belonging collective is for you! If you are someone eager to embrace stillness and quiet to foster a sacred listening from the heart to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit, this Belonging collective is for you!
Being with God is always preceeded by doing for God.
Lynn, PA (Radical Trust ~ Fall '21)
"I found the Belonging collective gathering as an anchor for the soul. I literally felt as if I experienced a spiritual massage for my emotional and spiritual welbeing each week."Register for Virtual Series
Why join the Belonging collective?
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest." Matt. 11:28 MSG
- Enjoy genuine connections on a weekly basis in a 6-week series offering group spiritual companioning via zoom breakout rooms.
- Engage in the contemplative practice of the Weekly Office of stopping in the midde of the week, in the middle of the day to consider the Living God; the real work of God. Together we will utilize the spiritual disciplines of centering prayer, breath prayer, Lectio Divina and Art, sacred scripture & spiritual readings, gratitude, and confession on a weekly basis.
- Explore a deeper union with God by growing in your experiential knowledge of God fostering greater self-knowledge. We will utilize the psycho/spiritual tool of the Enneagram of Personality, OneLifemaps, and more.
- Embrace vulnerability in a community that values authenticity and belonging through interactive learning as you witness another's perspective in zoom breakout rooms.
Registration is for a 6-week series by zoom on Wednesdays at noon (12pm CST). Each series will be stand-alone, yet each new series builds upon previous content. There is no obligation to register for all 2021 series. Join us for one or all (4) Being With God series.
A community of belonging takes time, we will embrace the slow work of God, together!
- STOP in the middle of the week, in the middle of the day for one hour to consider our loving God, together on Wednesdays at noon (12pm CST)
- REST from whatever you are working on, planning, and fixing to be with the living God in the person of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- PAUSE and contemplate the most important and real work, the work of our Lord and Master in our lives, our living story
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience."
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
"I was positively affected by drawing near to God by the practiced disciplines of silence, scripture and other sacred readings, sharing our experiences of what we felt about the readings, what struck us. We're all practicing silence and listening "together." The periods of silence helped me to quiet my mind, gave me peace."
~ 2021 Summer online series
"I especially appreciated the ways that you worked to include everyone. Angela, thank you for your candid vulnerability."
~ 2020 July online series
"Angela has graciously provided a forum and a format to share individual stories in a safe environment. The chaos of Covid has been mediated in part through Angela’s gatherings in May and June. As a spiritual director myself, I am attuned to Angela’s quiet and welcoming manner of engaging and affirming a variety of seekers in this new medium of story-telling and affirmation. Thank you!"
~ 2020 May online series
"During this unusual time in our culture, Angela offered a series of discussions about our lives and how we relate to current events and experiences. Angela listens carefully, speaks with wisdom, encourages careful thought, and shares from the heart with grace-filled questions and observations. She has truly modeled for me the qualities of a spiritual director, and I'm grateful to have found her online."
~ 2020 June online series
Why Do I Need to Cultivate a Christ centered contemplative life?
The 20-century Lutheran martyr Dietrich Bonhoeffer, when asked why he meditated, replied,
"Because I am a Christian."
The witness of the Scriptures and of the devotional masters both invite us to experience, in the words of Madame Guyon, "the depths of Jesus Christ".Register Now
Still set on doing your life-work alone this year?
If you aren't sure this community is right for you, let's chat!
I'm offering a free Discovery call to answer your questions and address the benefits of participating in the Belonging collective virtual series.Schedule a Free Discovery Call