the Belonging collective
A gathering of Christ-followers intentional about being with God, together.
Are you intent on cultivating a more integrated spirituality of life & work rhythms in an intimate community of belonging?
If you are a spiritual director, life coach, pastor, counselor, or key volunteer serving others in listening models of care, this is for you!
Sustaining and nurturing your soul as you answer the call to a polarized society in desperate need of love and compassion.
Why join the Belonging collective?
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest." Matt. 11:28 MSG
- Enjoy genuine connections on a weekly basis in a 6-week series through group prayer, reflection, and spiritual companioning via zoom breakout rooms.
- Engage in the contemplative practice of the Weekly Office to include the spiritual disciplines of centering prayer, breath prayer, Lectio Divina and Art, sacred scripture & spiritual readings, and confession on a weekly basis, together.
- Explore knowing God by knowing oneself, and knowing oneself by knowing God. We will utilize the psycho/spiritual tool of the Enneagram of Personality.
- Embrace vulnerability in a community that values authenticity and belonging through interactive learning as you witness another's perspective in zoom breakout rooms.
Registration is for a 6-week series by zoom. Each series will be stand-alone, yet each new series builds upon previous content. There is no obligation to register for all 2021 series. Join us for one or all 4 Being With God series.
A community of belonging takes time, we will embrace the slow work of God, together!
Why Do I Need to Cultivate a Christ-centered Contemplative Life ?
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- STOP in the middle of the week, in the middle of the day to consider the living God, together on Wednesdays at noon (12pm CST)
- REST from whatever you are working on, planning, and fixing to be with God
- PAUSE and contemplate the most important and real work, the work of God in our lives
For in him we live and move and exist. As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.' Acts 17:28
Still set on doing your life-work alone this year?
If you aren't sure this community is right for you, let's chat!
I'm offering a free Discovery call to answer your questions and address the benefits of joining the Belonging collective.Schedule a Free Discovery Call